Registration is through premier online
(No longer taken place on 5th February, 2021 - postponed due to border crossing and course issues)
- One T shirt
- One Meal voucher
- Race belt & bib with race number (to be returned after the event)
Entry fees are 190 AED or 300 AED depending on the category (per runner)
Per team of five runners
- Five T shirts
- Five Meal vouchers
- One race belt & bib with race number to be swopped between runners at check points (to be returned after the event)
Entry fees are 1500 AED (per team of five runners)
Race essentials are to be collected from the registration desk at the event site (Dibba Beach Resort Hotel) from 6pm on Friday evening – 13th March 2020 or from 4am on the morning of the event – Saturday 14 March 2020.
All the maps, GPS track, team timesheet and documents for the run will be available on our website and should be downloaded and printed and brought to the event.
Passport & Residency Visa
To ensure border crossing for all participants and attendees of the event, it is necessary that EVERYONE, including anyone residing in Oman (who is not an Omani National) upload a soft copy of their valid passport and visa (via the Premier Online registration) in compliance with the border requirements between the U.A.E and Oman (Dibba).
Passport & Visit Visa
As per the new U.A.E rule, participants and attendees on a visit visa must now also upload a soft copy of their valid passport and (where possible, in advance) their visit visa (via the Premier Online registration), in order to cross the border.
Documents (How to upload your personal documents)
- Under ‘CATEGORIES & FEES’, runners click on to their desired category, and friends/family members click on the ‘BORDER CROSSING FOR NON-RUNNERS’ category.
- Once registration is completed and paid for, you will be requested (red banner, top of page) to upload a single PDF document of your valid passport and visa. Files should be SEPARATELY uploaded for each person.
- An option (and link) to use ‘PDF Burger’ (a simple feature to combine multiple files into a single PDF, such as to combine your Passport & VISA page into a single file) will be provided at the upload stage.
- Alternatively, one may visit the Help Center at Premier Online and type UPLOAD for queries about the upload facility.